Sunday, December 5, 2010

Halloween in PNE

It was the first Halloween I spend in Canada, and it gave me an unforgettable memory.
I was so excited about PNE, because I did not know what it is.
 It was a real Halloween, for all of the people made up and dressed up.
Some of them dressed up like monsters and they would be very suddenly appearing.
 If the people were brave and played very calm, the “monster” would leave, opposite, the “monster” would run after you.

They were interested in yelling.
There were 5 haunter houses, I always the third person in a line, however, I was very worried and lower my head all the time.
There was full of fearful, although I knew that was fake, I still afraid of it.
My friends and I got lots of fun, also we took some pictures.
We were happy to during the Halloween night and I was really except next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment