Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Plan for Christmas Day and New Year's Day

        After half a month, we will have the Christmas Day!! wow~~ that day must be amazing! I already have my plan for the special day, for I do not like to stay at home alone. On that day, I will wear my red hat and red scarf which I already prepared. My roommate and I will take the president then go to our friend’s home. What do we will do? Cook dinner by ourselves~ everyone needs to cook a best dish; we will share food and taste how they cooked. I think it must be interesting. After dinner, we prepare to go to the street, maybe the most of stores will close, but the city on Christmas day is full of light. We all enjoy taking pictures, so it is a good chance for us. Maybe we can see Santa Claus of course, in my dream!!

        For the New Year’s Day, I hope I can have a trip. However, too many uncertain factors, I am not sure my friend who has time and wants to go the same place with me, not sure for the weather, not sure for my emotion. Actually, the most important factor is I haven’t decided which place I hope to go~haha…Don't complain to me, this is the truth~ If I can’t go travelling, I will stay with my friends and celebrate the happy day; everyday is happy because I stay with them!
        I am really except my Christmas Day and New Year’s Day~

1 comment:

  1. Bobo, you will not go back China??
    I love your plans, but I think you will love my plans more.loool coz I will go back CHINA!!!
    Are you jealous,hum? looool
    BTW,your pic is soooooooooooooo CUuuuuuuTE!!!
    you know what I mean,actually~ LOOOL

    ReplyDelete