Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favourite Vacation

           When I was in middle school, I went to Yun Nan province with my parents. It was my favourite vacation, and my first time took the airplane. I was so excited about this trip before we got the place. First, we went to the airport, and then two hours later, we arrived at Kunming city. For the beautiful city, the air is very fresh; it did not smell as in the city. There were many famous places, although lots of visitors at here, we still interested in the tourist guide’s explanation. During the time, we took pictures, talked about the beautiful city, and had fun together. After Kunming, we took a train to Dali city. “Butterfly Spring”, which was my favourite place in the trip; there were lots of tall trees, and they all had green leaves. I saw the spring in the middle of this place, however, I didn’t see the butterflies around it. That was the only disappoint I had in the trip. Then my parents and I climbed a mountain called “Jade Dragon Snow Mountain”, which was 5596 metres high, so we prepared the oxygen bag when we reached the top of the mountain. During this trip, I saw much amazing sceneries and ate lots of delicious foods; I felt very happy. I’d love to have chance to travel this place again, for it gives me lots of good memories.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I love Yun Nan too!!The scenery is so gorgeous there.
    But I never go there, even now. WHAT A PITY!!!
    I promise that I will go there someday!!

    ReplyDelete