Wednesday, November 3, 2010

friends~^.^

^.^
I like to hang out with friends;
but actually,
I don’t have many friends.
I defend my friends for three types:
general friends, “play” friends, and “heart” friends.
For the first category general friends we only say hello and some greeting words when we meet in public places.
We don’t know each other much,
but we may be met or talk before.
I think for this kind of friends,
in major of reasons, it is polite;
also it is a main process to get more “heart” friends.
Sometimes I feel embarrassed,
because we don’t know to say what to each other then everything become quiet,
very very quiet.
nice Fiona & Tina, good friends~yeah!
I get lots of fun with the “play” friends who are always play together,
but we don’t talk much about ourselves and secretes.
Although we often have date together, g
o shopping, eat meals, do sports.
I can feel relax and enjoy the happy time;
 however,
when I have troubles, the first choice is my “heart” friends.
humour girl: Echo
The “heart” friends are who really understand me know my heart.

They give me supporting and caring,
so we can share everything together.
And I like to make jokes on them,
for I know, they never angry to me.
The time we spend together may less than the “play” friends,
 but we have constant relationship.
We will be friends forever!~~~
my bbbbbbbest friend~

my lovely roomate & good friends~ she is really good at eating!

2 comments:

  1. Yes.
    My idea is similar with you^^
    However, I think that you have a lot of friends don't you? It is just my thinking ^^
    Ah! Why did not you post about your halloween day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do not know what I should say to strangers..loool but not include you!! coz we always have endless talking,right,my dear bobo?

    ReplyDelete