Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bobo's

Welcome to my blog " Bobo's Gardon". Haha~~^.^
 My name is Bobo, a happy girl.
Do you want to know more about me?
 Xu~~ I will tell you my secrets.
My biggest hobbit is watch movie, I am so so so crazy about it.
 I remember when I was in primary school, my parents in order to stop my hobbit.

They always take the remote control away or hide it, before they leave home.
 Then I will despair to do my homework.
 My favorite kind of movie is comedy & romantic, for it’s easy to understand.
 I don’t need to spend much attention.
 I like to introduce food for others, especially dessert.  
Dessert is so amazing, but it make me get weight. ( i love it and hate it)
I like colorful things, especially, bright yellow( like lemon's)
if a good has a good color I will can't control myshel.
so my wallet will get sad~
I think young people should wear colorful cloth.
Don't tell others your favourite color is black or white.
That's so boring, they will make your world dim.

my favourite animal is dog! wang~ wang~
it so cute and royal.
i think dog is the only animal can undetstand want human are thinking.
they are human's best friend.
I took the picture from a magzine. he is so nice, right?
 Do you remember? Movie, dessert, yellow, dog all my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Hhahahah, I can imagine your parents trying to hide tv remote control in order that you stop watching. You made me lough with that last picture of dog, too. It was fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BoBo, from your blog, I can see a sunny and lovely girl in front of me. I like your blog, so lively! By the way, I like movie and dessert, too. ^-^ same as you

    ReplyDelete